Head First WordPress: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Creating Your Own Custom WordPress Blog Download
- ISBN-13: 978-0596806286ISBN-10: 0596806280
- Edition: 1st
You’ll learn how to move beyond the standard WordPress look and feel by customizing your blog with your own URL, templates, plugin functionality, and more. As you learn, you’ll
be working with real WordPress files: The book’s website provides pre-fab WordPress themes to download and work with as you follow along with the text.
- Gain immediate experience with WordPress 3.0, the June 2010 release of the software
- Get your site up and running by setting up a MySQL database and creating configuration files
- Work with the WordPress platform to create posts and pages, learn the difference between tags and categories, edit content, moderate comments, and manage spam
- Explore how to extend WordPress with plugins and templates
- Convert custom designs (in HTML and CSS) into functional themes and use them in WordPress
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts.
Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to
craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First WordPress uses a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
Head First WordPress Download Free eBook in PDF below:
Please Take Some Time To Share this eBook or Like Our FB Page for more Updates
Report Any Broken Download Links in Comments and We will fix it for You.